Your Account Snapshot/Parent Portal
We are using a registration system powered by JackRabbit. Once registered, families will have access to their Account Snapshot (Parent Portal). (If you haven’t registered yet, click here!)
Please note that the way this system works, your statement is almost like a credit card statement: you will see everything in one place, and any payments you post will go towards the overall balance.
In the Account Snapshot/Parent Portal, customers can:
- check their child’s class schedule
- Click on “Show” Blue Button – Select: Show “Today” to see that days schedule
- find any virtual class links under “My Schedule” class cards
- update contact information
- view fees and payments
- enroll into additional classes and events
- send online payments
- see news updates
- see and read past sent emails, registrations, and texts
We recommend clicking around and viewing the tutorial video to get better acquainted with it! (note, The Account Snapshot is only for customers who have already registered. If you haven’t registered, click here!)
As always, contact us if you have any questions.