Welcome to our Register Page!
Before proceeding, be sure you have checked out all of our classes+productions being offered
Introducing JackRabbit Class –our new registration software!
We are thrilled that we are able to provide this service to our families. Finally, everything you need to know will be in one place, and you won’t have to fill out the same registration form each semester! Here is how it works:
REGISTER AS A FAMILY on our site:
- You will only ever register once. You will list your family information, emergency contacts, students, and all other family details.
- You will sign all of our waivers (and will not need to sign them again unless we make changes or update them!)
- You will enter your credit card information or e-check information for FUTURE PAYMENTS – it will not charge you at registration. This just makes it easier for you to enroll in classes moving forward.
Next: ENROLL IN CLASSES
- Note that the classes displayed will be for the age ranges of the students you listed.
- Your username and password will be used to view your Account Snapshot (also called the Parent Portal), which is where you can pay your balance, view info, and update your account.
- Due to a few glitches still being ironed out, you may only see the fee for tuition posted. Our bookkeeping team will go back in and adjust your invoice with any additional fees owed (admin fees, costume/material fees etc) as well as any discounts that need to be applied. Please be patient with us as our bookkeeper doesn’t work every day – she will adjust the invoice as soon as she can.
- You do *not* need to pay in full. All we ask is for a $25 deposit per class to secure your spot (registration fees count as the deposit), and then you can pay your balance over time (and we will be getting candy sign ups set up soon, so that can help pay the balance down!).
- You will be able to apply for scholarships soon!
Upon enrollment, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to access your Account Snapshot (or Parent Portal). To learn more about your Account Snapshot, click here!