This class will introduce the fundamentals of good vocal production in an encouraging and safe group environment. Focus will be on learning and establishing the foundations of healthy singing and vocal care. Students will learn the basics of posture, breathing, vocalizing, diction, vowel formation and how to apply their techniques to repertoire. Group as well as solo singing opportunities will be available in this class. For ages 13-18. Taught by Laura Jenkins.
This class is part of the High School Credit Track! For more information, click here!
for a PDF with these details to download and print, click here
- MANDATORY OPEN HOUSE: Thursday, January 4 @12:00
- Thursdays, Jan 11- Apr 5 (12 weeks)* @2:15-3:15
- *No Classes over February vacation, unless a snow make-up day is needed
- $145 total (includes admin fee of $25 and tuition of $10/class)
- Invoices will be emailed by December 1 and divided into monthly payments.
- You may sell candy to offset tuition or apply for other scholarships/discounts. Please contact us for more information
- Check out this document to see where your money goes!