We will have updates once classes begin in September!
We can’t wait to see you all again soon! Enjoy the summer!
Where to go in the area during classes:
- Due to our location during the Fall 2019 session, there will be no parent lounge. Students will need to be dropped off and will be required to be picked up after classes as there are no supervised locations for them to wait. Below are some local options for places to go while classes are in session. Or check out the AWIP class options for younger siblings here, or quiet study time for older students while younger students are in class.
REMINDERS ABOUT THE PARKING LOT:
- When you enter the driveway, please go straight and use the SECOND entrance into the parking lot. We will have cones indicating this.
- Please do not drop off students in the driveway area – rather, park in the parking lot. This helps to avoid traffic.
- AWIP enters through the back door (not the main entrance). There will be cones and signs to help you find it.
- Returning families: you will see CONES set up in the middle of the parking lot as a ‘drive thru’ lane. This is because it was difficult for cars dropping off to drive thru the parking lot with all the cars parked. Just follow the signs and cones and you will be good to go!
Who to Contact:
- Bookkeeping questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising questions: email@example.com
- Miss Jen (acting, rehearsal schedule, general questions): firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you missed it, here’s the fine print…
- AWIP Waivers
- Policies and Procedures
- Please fill out this waiver to indicate if your child will walk to your car (10 and older only), walk to GCT, or if someone else will pick them up.
- Please fill out this Photo Release Form *only* if you do not want your child’s picture on social media or promotions. Please note that we never tag or name students in pictures.