This page will contain useful information for all Spring Classes with AWIP, 2018! We have so much happening in the halls of AWIP so be sure to check this page frequently for updates.
Here’s some videos and more info from teachers who were hoping to give presentations at the Thursday Open House… Check them out!
Spring Class Session General Details:
Location: Immanuel Lutheran Church
Tuesdays: 12-week classes – Jan 9-Apr 3*
- 11:15-11:45: Classical Ballet (ages 4-6)
- 11:00-11:45: Creative Dance (ages 7-11)
- 12:00-12:45: Classical Ballet (ages 7-11)
- 12:00-12:45: Creative Dance (ages 4-6)
- 11:45-12:45: Picassos
- 1:00-2:00: Picassos (Art for ages 8-13)
- 1:00-1:45: High Notes Junior (ages 4-8)
- 1:15-2:15: Swinging Thru History (ages 5-10)
- 2:00-3:30: Narnia (ages 8-13)
*we will take February school vacation off (to use as a snow day if needed)
Thursdays: 8-week sessions*
Session One: Jan 11-Mar 8
- 10:30-12:00: Creative Writing (ages 12-18)
- 11:15-12:15: Recreational Yoga (ages 12-18)
- 12:15-1:45: Staged Reading (Ages 12-18)
- 12:30-2:00: Beginner machine sewing (ages 10+)
Session Two: Mar 15-May 10
- 11:15-12:15: Recreational Ballet (ages 12-18)
- 12:30-2:00: Quilting
- 2:15-3:45: machine sewing 2 (ages 12+)
Thursday 12 week sessions or otherwise:
- 1:30-3:00: Narnia (ages 8-13) • Jan 11 – Apr 5
- 2:00-3:00: Vocal Technique • January 11- April 5
- 3:15-4:15: High Notes • (Ages 9-14)
*we will take February and April school vacations off (to use as a snow day if needed)
Junior Production Information:
- DRESS REHEARSAL: Wednesday, April 4 @ 4:00-8:00
- PERFORMANCE: Saturday, April 7 @2:00 (Arrival times between 12:30-1:00)
- More information to come following the parent meetings, which will be held the week of January 22 in the parent lounges
Here’s some basic things for you:
- Our Class Schedule-at-a-Glance
- Class Waivers (yay for fine print!)
- Class Policies
- Please refer to individual class pages for information on any dress codes, etc or materials needed.
- If you need to contact any teachers directly, please click here for their email!
Please use this form if you need to change a class or drop it. Thank you!