We will have updates once classes begin in September!
We can’t wait to see you all again soon! Enjoy the summer!
Where to go in the area during classes:
- The parent lounge can get very crowded during classes, especially when the weather isn’t great. We are ok with drop offs if you are! Here are a few places you can check out in the area while classes are going on:
REMINDERS ABOUT THE PARKING LOT:
- When you enter the driveway, please go straight and use the SECOND entrance into the parking lot. We will have cones indicating this.
- Please do not drop off students in the driveway area – rather, park in the parking lot. This helps to avoid traffic.
- AWIP enters through the back door (not the main entrance). There will be cones and signs to help you find it.
- Returning families: you will see CONES set up in the middle of the parking lot as a ‘drive thru’ lane. This is because it was difficult for cars dropping off to drive thru the parking lot with all the cars parked. Just follow the signs and cones and you will be good to go!
Who to Contact:
- Bookkeeping questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising questions: email@example.com
- Miss Jen (acting, rehearsal schedule, general questions): firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you missed it, here’s the fine print…
- AWIP Waivers
- Policies and Procedures
- Please fill out this waiver to indicate if your child will walk to your car (10 and older only), walk to GCT, or if someone else will pick them up.
- Please fill out this Photo Release Form *only* if you do not want your child’s picture on social media or promotions. Please note that we never tag or name students in pictures.