The Media Department is committed to providing high quality training in all areas of film, photography, and graphic design. Students of all experience-levels will be inspired and challenged.
Media Arts Crash Course
In this class we will explore Digital Media Art through video, photography, and a little bit of graphic design. Students will gain a solid foundation in these fields by both gaining technical knowledge and learning creative technique. Classes will have a discussion and lecture time as well as the opportunity to do lots of hands on work. For the spring semester we have added TWO classes! Part One is for beginner students ages 10+ and Part Two is for students ages 13+ who have already taken Part One, or otherwise have basic experience already (please email the instructor to check if you aren’t sure which class to sign up for).
- When: Two 12-week courses….
- Crash Course Part One: Tuesdays, Jan 8-Apr 3 @9:30-10:30
- Crash Course Part Two: Tuesdays, Jan 8-Apr 3 @10:45-11:45
- Where: Immanuel Lutheran Church, Attleboro
- Who: see description above for ages and experience requirements.
- Bring: Any digital device you have for taking pictures/video
- $121 total ($25 admin fee; tuition of $8/class)
- You may sell candy to offset tuition or apply for other scholarships/discounts. Please contact us for more information.
Check out a scene produced by the last Film Workshop held in April 2017!
Produced and Directed by the Film Workshop students; Edited by Chad Bowditch