Students in Classical Ballet classes will learn alignment fundamentals and ballet basics. In a nurturing and fun environment, students will work on technique, physical awareness and discipline. This training will impact them for years to come as they learn self-control, poise, and grow in strength. They will also be taught a dance which will be performed at the end of the session (in the fall), and will be a part of the Junior Production in the spring. Taught by Bailey Tolliver.
All classes here meet Tuesdays at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 647 North Main Street, Attleboro.
- MANDATORY OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, September 4th @12:00
- WEEKLY CLASSES: September 11-October 30 (8 weeks)
- 10:45-11:15: ages 10-12
- 11:20-11:50: ages 7-9
- There will be a Fall Class Presentation on Tuesday, October 30
- WEEKLY CLASSES: January 8 – Mar. 26 & Weds. April 3* (12 weeks)
- 10:45-11:15: Ages 10-12
- 11:20-11:50: Ages 7-9
*JUNIOR PRODUCTION DATES:
- Dress Rehearsal at Tolman High School: Wednesday, April 3 @4:00-8:00
- Show at Tolman High School: Saturday, April 6 @2:00 (arrival between 12:30-1:00)
- Fall: $65 Total (Admin fee of $25 plus tuition of $5/class)
- $90 Total (Admin fee of $25, $5 Costume fee plus tuition of $5/class)
Dress Code for class:
- Black leotard, pink convertible tights, black ballet shoes & black or pink skirt. Hair in bun or ponytail.
- Go here for convertible tights: http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/tights/convertible/t90c.aspx
- Take Creative+Classical and save 15%!
- Take Creative+Acro and save 15%
- Take Creative, Classical + Acro and save 25%!
*note that the combo packages are listed as separate classes in the registration!
Invoices will be emailed by August 1/December 1 and divided into monthly payments.You may sell candy to offset tuition or apply for other scholarships/discounts. Please contact us for more information. Also: Admin fees will not be charged once a family hits $100 in Admin (registration) fees!