“Soup to Nuts” – Creating A Children’s Literature Original
Back by popular demand! Come learn from seasoned and twice published children’s author, Nicole Cannella, the tools of the children’s lit trade while creating our own children’s book from cover! Together, we will choose a topic, design a story in rhyming 4 line stanzas around it, collaborate as a team of writers and editors, and at last, polish and share. Sure to evoke deep creativity and team building characteristics, this class will build and benefit your student.
This class is part of the High School Credit Track! For more information, click here!
Click here for a PDF of this info to download and print!
- Jan. 11-Mar 8 (8 weeks) 10:30-12:00
- *MANDATORY OPEN HOUSE: Thursday, January 4 @12:00
- *No Classes over February vacation, unless a snow make-up day is needed
- $110 total (includes Admin Fee of $25 • Materials Fee of $5 • Tuition of $10/class)*
- Invoices will be emailed by December 1 and divided into monthly payments.
- You may sell candy to offset tuition or apply for other scholarships/discounts. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
- *Materials fee covers a printed and bound book to take home!
- Click here for a document detailing where your money goes!
Combo Class Opportunity!
Take “Illustration” with “Creative Writing” and Save $30,
while only paying one materials fee!