Maestro Classics Music & Drama for ages 5-10
Maestro Classics CDs weave classical stories into famous musical pieces. Students will learn about the orchestra, instruments, the composer, and other basic music theory elements… while also acting the stories out and creating unforgettable characters. In the end, they will have a wonderful education experience combining music, drama, and literature! The class will create a performance to go along with Maestro’s recording of “The Tortoise and the Hare.” This isn’t just for little kids, either, as the characters in the book are funny and challenging to play. Taught by Audrey Wilson and supervised by Jen Roca.
for a PDF of this info that you can download and print, click here!
- MANDATORY OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, September 5th @12:00
- REGULAR CLASSTIMES: Tuesdays from September 12-October 31 (8 weeks) @ 2:00-3:00
- There will be a Fall Class Presentation on Tuesday, October 31
- $89 total (Admin fee of $25, tuition of $8/hour)
- Invoices will be emailed by August 1 and divided into monthly payments.
- You may sell candy to offset tuition or apply for other scholarships/discounts. Please contact us for more information.
- Check out this document to see where your money goes!