Mary Poppins – 2016
“Mary Poppins” was our biggest and boldest production to date. With spectacular special effects–including kitchens that broke apart onstage, cakes that transformed onstage, a hat stand that pulled out of a carpet bag, and Mary and Bert FLYING over the stage–audiences were wowed! But in the end, what charmed our audience of over 1,000 people was the heartwarming story as told by a stellar cast. Here’s what people were saying about it:
- “You have every reason to be proud. The whole show was super! A truly impressive production. In fact, we are going back tonight.”
- “I loved Mary Poppins last night. The set changes were so smooth, the dancing, singing and acting so convincing. We think this is AWIP’s best one yet.”
- “We REALLY enjoyed the show last night! Kudos to the amazing vocalists and actors! We forgot we were watching young people! Great job!”
- “Excellent, excellent show! 👏🏽”
- “We went last night, what a show!!! Those kids are amazingly talented!! Beautiful set design and costumes. You should all be very proud!”
- “Abigail Bradie (Mary Poppins) is FANTASTIC!!”
- “Blown out of the water! What talented kids. Set designs, production numbers, solos, dance, main characters, costumes, stage crew. Wow! Jenn Roca and staff, I salute you.”
The Wiz – 2015
This cast of 33 embarked on an exciting and memorable journey down the Yellow Brick Road… culminating in a spectacular performance filled with enthusiastic dance numbers, amazing technical effects, and a heartwarming tale – all set in modern day. Dorothy and her friends learned that you don’t need to Meet The Wiz in order to find all that you truly need in this life. What you need is to #believeinhome
Annie – 2014
For our second MainStage production, we doubled in size — in both cast members and audience members!
We sold over 800 tickets and got rave reviews. Check out our YouTube channel for videos of this “just-like-Broadway” production!